Saturday, May 24, 2008

Celebrating our May birthdays

We had a great time today out at Jess and Adam's house celebrating our May birthdays! Cannon turns one May 25th, Maddie is 3 on May 31st, and Jared is...well, older...as of yesterday! ;o) Here are some cute pictures of our birthday kids!

Cannon is as sweet as can be. He is truly one of the most good-natured babies I have ever met!

Our little Maddie Moo is such a darling girl! She is so full of happiness and sunshine - she loves to sing and tell stories and her imagination is boundless. Such a joy to be around!

I love this picture of Chris and Em - she says some things never change ;o)!

I am still always so amazed when I see Cannon next to Max - to me, Cannon is an exact replica of his big brother!

This picture is one of my favorites - it's so cute to watch Chris and Maddie together!

The kids all had such a fun time playing outside and eating cupcakes and ice cream!

It's always fun to hang out together! :o) Thanks for the party, Jess and Linds!

1 comment:

Grandma Sally said...

Loved your addition to the Barometer. We're on our way!
Love ya,
Grandma