Monday, July 21, 2008

Elder Barfuss update

I wanted to write and give everyone a quick update on what Nick has been up to lately. We got an email from him today that included this cool picture of him in front of a castle when he went rock climbing with the elders quorum last Friday. Okay, okay, he and Elder Andrews didn't actually rock climb, but they got to sit and watch! :o) He looks good though, doesn't he?

Nick was called to be district leader a few weeks ago. Way to go, Nick! He is immersing himself fully into his calling and is definitely right where he should be. He is still in Germany and loves the city of Goppingen. I can only imagine that everyone there loves him too!!

Here is his current address:

Elder Nickolas Barfuss
Kirche Jesu Christi
Gartenstrasse 15
D - 73033 Göppingen
GERMANY

I'm sure he would be excited to hear from you! We love you, Elder Barfuss!

1 comment:

Grandma Sally said...

Thanks Erica!
Jenn sent us a copy of his letter and the picture. I was just going to post it on the Barometer---but you beat me to it! Yes, he does look great and sounds great. The picture makes me homesick for Germany. You remember that I taught school in Germany many, many, many years ago.
Keep up your good blogging.
Love ya.